Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Words

So I am going to try my hand at writing.  I'm not good at it, my thoughts are scattered and it makes me hesitant.  My words I don't feel compare to my visions.
However,  I want people to see my work, think of my work have something to associate with when they see my work.  The master behind the art so to speak.  I think my caps lock key sticks.
I have a vision for the art I want to create and I do not think I have set that forth well over the last 6 months, I don't what to be just another person calling themselves a photographer, it really is who I am and how I see the world.  I've been that person for a very long time, but i haven't always wanted to share it.
It's been hiding in the back of my mind and over the last few years using a real camera again I have seen things and captured them, and I think they are worth sharing.  I don't share everything I take allot of pictures and I share very few of them.
Yes I want to take your pictures I want to share what i see with you.  
I'm going to try to be a bit more processey  here.  Try to formulate what I want and what you want.
What to people want.  Do people I know not what family photos?  Do you think you cant afford them or don't have the money to spend on them right now?  I certainly get that!
Have I  mentioned I  love to barter?  It makes me happier then anything really because that's so much more what it is about for me.  I like food , I like hats,  I like you!
I'm babbling!


No comments:

Post a Comment