Tuesday, January 31, 2012

That darned weed!

Posted by Picasa
So I've been looking at this weed all winter with it's curly leaves and rich brown color.  I've snapped at it several times with the camera and it just never looks like I see it.  This doesn't happen all that often usually my eye and the camera see alike.  Occasionally that isn't the case.  I'm tempted to climb down the slipper banking and get up close and personal with this plant.  Maybe it just cant be done.  I hate to le a ratty old weed win this game though.
As I've said too many times I'm looking for a few newborns to take pictures of this winter to build the profile so if you know of anyone who would be interested let me know.  Sessions with in a reasonable commute will be free With a $50.00 print package that we can even make your birth announcements with if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment